Friday, May 27, 2005

Welcome to My World

Hello All! This is the QuietStorm07. My real name means strong, black, beautiful, and luxurious. Currently, I’m holding it down BIO majors in the COAS at THE REAL HU, Howard University, in Washington, DC. I’m a “Diamond District” girl with midwestern roots. (Shout outs to all those who hail from the CHEESY state that is Wisconsin).

A little bit about me:
1. God fearing
**What has been accomplished in my life is of no way my doing on my own. In all my ways I acknowledge God and He has directed my path and will continue to do so. As I look toward the future I realize that I can do all things through God who strengthens me. I must also have faith. Remember, faith is
the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Faith has worked wonders in my life…I KNOW IT CAN DO THE SAME 4 U!

2.) Confident, respectful, trustworthy, easy to get along with, sense of humor, likes to talk and listen.... (Ya kno…generally speaking, I like to treat others they way I want to be treated...this is usually high quality treatment)

I'm beginning my journey with this e-journal/blogger business. I was a little skeptical at first BUT I've grown to I feel pretty good about my decision to start one of these. Oh well, I am big kid now. Don't get it twisted now, I'm grown and sexy. I can handle whatever I dish out. (At least I can try)

I'm just a little nervous that once I get comfortable and I start sharing my feelings with the world, that what I say and feel will come back to bite me in the behind. Lemme explain. My boyfriend told me about this guy on his blog site who got caught up when he bore his sole about his two-timing ways. One his girlfriends read confession, recognized certain parts of his story, confronted him and ended the relationship. She cussed him out in person as well as on the blog. Let’s hope I don’t initiate any drama, especially not that.

Holla atcha gurl! Feel free to respond. Imma want some response to the stuff I’ll be writing. I don’t see nothing wrong with a little talkin’ online. (Smiles)

Until next time, TTFN (Ta Ta For Now)!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home