Saturday, May 28, 2005

Solace

Have you ever had a moment where you were comforted by our own words? Here is something that I wrote a long time ago that has comforted me after writing that emotional blog:

Life is constantly changing. Various people, places & things are put into our lives. They bring various emotions that fluctuate with earthquake proportions. Sometimes they stay for a season, or they may stay for the duration of our lives. It is important to see these people for who they are & what they mean for your life. Sometimes the separation means more good than harm either for u, the person, or your relationship.

With the altering states of our reality, sometimes it is easy to lose our grounding. Remember, the good book says: "Peace, I leave with you. My peace I give unto you; not as the world giveth you, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it not be afraid." John 14:27

Peace, love and happiness, I wish for you!

I did not know I would be saying these words to myself…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home