Saturday, May 25, 2013

On Challenges & Growth...


I got the email below today and it reminded me of the image above that I viewed a while back:
From: "Daily_Thoughts_from_the_Hill" <daily_thoughts_from_the_hill@hillsidechapel.org>
Date: May 25, 2013, 12:00:53 AM EDT
To: <dailythoughtsfromthehill@hillsidechapel.org>
Subject: A CHALLENGE IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO GROW

      Life presents many challenges. However, God has provided me tools to overcome anything that comes on my path.  I use faith, love, strength, wisdom, power, imagination, understanding, will, order, zeal, renunciation, and life to handle anything this life brings. With prayer and meditation, I still myself to know the Truth, and I move mountains.  I move mountains of illness, debt, despair, and depression.  I move mountains of fatigue, disharmony, fear, and guilt.  With prayer and faith I know God is taking care of all that concerns us.  The challenges that come into my life help me to learn more about the God within.

 

      I accept challenges as opportunities to grow.  I appreciate the lessons I have learned, and I know that with the twelve faculties and with prayer and meditation I can move any mountain in my life.  I accept all challenges as good, because they come to instruct me on the goodness and the greatness of the God within.    Thank you, Power– in me, through me, as me, around me, through the Christ within.  And so it is.

     

“But grow in grace and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and of God the Father…”

2 Peter 3:18 (Lamsa’s Aramaic Translation)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home