Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Secret Storms

So I feel like my life is spinning out of control. I put my shaky hand into the stable hand of the Lord’s. I know that he will take care of it all.

I write the scriptures for myself as well as for those I really care about.


“7 I will bless the LORD who has given me counsel; My heart also instructs me in the night seasons.” Psalms 16:7

“5 For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.” Proverbs 30:5

“1 May the LORD answer you in the day of trouble; May the name of the God of Jacob defend you; 2 May He send you help from the sanctuary, And strengthen you out of Zion; 3 May He remember all your offerings, And accept your burnt sacrifice. Selah 4 May He grant you according to your heart’s desire, And fulfill all your purpose. 5 We will rejoice in your salvation, And in the name of our God we will set up our banners! May the LORD fulfill all your petitions. 6 Now I know that the LORD saves His anointed; He will answer him from His holy heaven With the saving strength of His right hand. 7 Some trust in chariots, and some in horses; But we will remember the name of the LORD our God. 8 They have bowed down and fallen; But we have risen and stand upright. 9 Save, LORD! May the King answer us when we call.” - Psalm 20

Please pray for me and my loved ones…
In the name of Jesus I say “peace be still”…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home